Nationwide 95% of homes are sold by listing on local MLS – reach the most potential Buyers for your home!
5 steps to a successful sale
- Sign in and get a free quote on your property.
- List your property online.
- Pick the listing package you like (starting $299) and sign the listing agreement online.
- Add the services you need, like professional photographs, lockbox, showing assistance, paperwork, title agency, closing service etc.
- Sell your home fast and avoid the listing agent’s commission.
- Local professionals get your listing online within 24 hours on Florida MLS, Zillow.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Floridafor.sale and many more websites.
- You can post up to 24 photos and a property description with up to 1000 characters. Your account is accessible 24/7 with your personal credentials. You may change your listing price, replace photos, add a bonus or publish an OPEN HOUSE 24/7.
- Easy to use technology
- MLS access
- Cut your costs to a low flat fee
Usually full service real estate Brokers charge 6% commission to list a property on the MLS. This commission is split between the listing Broker and the Buyer’s Agent. With Florida-Flatfee.com you avoid paying the listing Broker and get your home listed in all online portals like Zillow.com, realtor.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, floridafor.sale as well as the Florida MLS, because you work with local professionals, not with an online-service.
Easy to list
Questions? Call us!
Easy to set up
We did it!
I saved $12,000
Experts are here to help
I love Florida-Flatfee
Just keep it!
Pick a package
Congrats on your sale!
We are partners
I saved $7,200!
We saved $24,000
Sold fast and easy!
Florida-Flatfee marketed our house well; we had tons of viewings. First we hesitated
and were scared to go with an online portal instead of a traditional real estate company. But we discovered that Florida-Flatfee is a service of a well established Florida Broker. We got every advice and help we needed and saved a lot of money.
We are very happy to have found Florida-Flatfee. They sold our house within a few weeks and we decided to move on with them for buying our new home in Cape Coral. From the first contact to the house handover we could always rely on Ingrid, our Broker.
We are working in real estate for more than 20 years and for this reason we can classify her work as extraordinarily.